Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Celebrity Sighting

Captured by TMZ Paparazzi 

Zendaya with Haley at the Red Carpet
Zendaya Coleman showed up to the Oscars with her apparent new bestie Haley Howard. This is Zendaya's first public appearance with the young lady. Haley kept her attire very casual, while Zendaya was there to strut her stuff and be extra glamorous. Zendaya is a triple threat (singer, dancer, and actress), but who is her new friend; could Haley be a model or an actress or just your everyday normal girl.

12 comments:

  1. I love the casual attire that Haley wore, even though she was going to the Oscars. Is there anyway we can find out more about Zendaya's new friend? Maybe Haley will be on the rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not so sure about where Haley will go or is going.

      Delete
  2. Haley I like how you put yourself in front of Zendaya, it really makes your image look realistic. I see how you lightened and colorized yourself to look like you're in the same light as Zendaya, which is a really good attribute. I have watched Zendaya in many shows and movies, and would recommend you watch her in The Greatest Showman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. And I will see that movie, but only for Zendaya because I gotta support my bestie

      Delete
  3. The coloring in this picture is very good. I also love how you are looking in the same direction as Zendaya. I would like to point out that since you are in front of Zendaya your head should have been a little bigger but that's okay because the picture still looks amazing! I love the story you have for the image, it is very amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the paragraph you wrote, it's very much to the style of TMZ which makes the work as a whole even better. Your picture is also really good quality which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is a great picture and convincing picture that really puts you designing skills to work. I do notice that the lighting on both you and Zendaya very different. Nonetheless this is a amazing picture that shows all of your photoshopped skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being honest, I will continue to grow my skill.

      Delete