![]() |
| This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen |
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Vision for the Future
Vision Board
In life I aspire to be comfortable enough financially to travel the world and visit some of the world's seven wonders, like the Eiffel Tower or the Colosseum. One of the colleges I would like to attend is UCLA because it has great academic programs, like biology (which I will major in) and it's located in a great area. Throughout life I would love to make healthy, long-lasting relationships with others. I intend to help animals and to study them because they interest me. I want life to be exciting and healthy, so I won't be so tied down or bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It makes me happy to know that you just want to be comfortable in life. I notice that you said you don't want to be tied down. What do you mean by that? I hope your life is as exciting and not boring as you wish.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the praise and me not wanting to be tied down means that I don't want to be doing something that makes be unhappy or less fufilled in living life.
DeleteHaley your colors are pretty and compliment the features of your vision board. I observe that you have a lot of images of family and friends surrounding you, do they hold the biggest meaning to you? Since you'd like to go to UCLA, I recommend signing up for college board, my sister is a freshman there and college board helped her find scholarships.
ReplyDeleteThank you and I appreciate the advice for UCLA.
DeleteYour images you choose are very unique and show what you really want in your your life. The colors you have chosen are very different and compliment each other to make the image seem very lively. Although this is a great image, I do not know place that is in you background. This image is very nice and shows what you truly want and I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the all positive feedback and the background is an island called Fiji.
DeleteIt is super cool to see all the interesting places that you want to travel to. I noticed you aid that you did not want o be tied down, and I thought that was pretty neato. I hope that you are able to do all these things because that would make for a pretty interesting life.
ReplyDeleteThanks Noah and hopefully it will be an interesting life.
Delete